Valencia, Spain, 30th June 2023, ZEX PR WIRE, Welcoming NFT Show Europe 2023, a ground-breaking convention hosting the major brands and leaders shaping the next phase of web3.
Set to take place in Valencia, Spain at the futuristic venue The City of Arts and Sciences on July 14-15.
This event features over 50 distinguished speakers and 20+ renowned artists. Including esteemed organizations such as Square Enix, Decentraland, UNICEF, Epic Games, MetaversX, Vogue Business, Activision Blizzard, Alpine, Animoca Brands, Orange, Lama Technology, Superchief Gallery NFT, fxhash and more.
This two-day event promises attendees a wealth of knowledge, insights, and opportunities to interact with industry pioneers among an experience submerged in the latest technological implications, digital art, and custom exhibitions with releasing NFT projects.
A broad array of topics will be covered in over 30+ speeches and panels, such as:
- “Alpine’s journey: Driving innovation from Formula 1 to web3” delivered by Guillaume Vergnas, Head of Web3 and Esports. Covering their roots in the high-speed, technology-driven world of Formula 1 and how they have navigated the curve into the equally dynamic and cutting-edge realm of Web3.
- “From Virtual Reality to real world impact: opportunities and challenges of the metaverse for law enforcement & human rights” delivered by Irakli Beridze the Head of the Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics at UNICRI, United Nations.
Among the green stage sponsored by Decision, the innovative card game that merges NFTs, Battle for Crypto, Staking, Mining, DeFi, & GameFi:
- “Creative Synergy: Expanding artistic frontiers” hosted by fxhash, joined by its founder Ciphrd, multidisciplinary digital artist Bilge and co-founder of Vitamin Studio and generative artist Pablo Alpe, moderated by former Director of Partnerships at .ART Aleksandra Art.
- “Anthropocentrism, human body in AI” a panel Discussion with Danielle King, co-founder of Club NFT and Right Click Save, renowned GAN artist Ganbrood, debuting artist at Christies Ivona Tau and moderated by Founder of K011/Kate Vass Galerie, Kate Vass herself.
The event will also debut multiple exclusive NFT projects and immersive art exhibitions, including a unique philanthropic project united with five legendary artists (Helena Sarín, A.L. Crego, James Patterson, Arsiliath, and Zancan). Amid the fires suffered recently in the Valencian forests, art emerges as an invaluable medium to explore the relationship between humanity, technology, and nature.
With more to be had, the first 50 VIP attendees of the event can look forward to acquiring “Erased” by the renowned local generative artist Pablo Alpe.
Positively challenging the price per value experience.
NFT Show Europe 2023 wouldn’t be complete without all the activities found. You can start preparing for:
- Full-on two-day AI Innovation Hackathon sponsored by Decentraland and Metaverse Architects
- Artistic workshop ‘Undoing’ by the architect and creative coder with more than 15 years of experience and Artblocks artist, Jacek Markusiewicz.
In which participants will try and develop their artistic interpretation of the concept of “undoing” something.
Beyond added experiences like meet & greets, open beers by Metabrew the top web3 beer brand, gastronomic Xperiences for all to connect and more.
The event will culminate in a Closing Party sponsored by Lama Technology and Alpine NFT. More than just an event, this party aims to serve as a launchpad for new ideas, partnerships, and a vision of a digital future where sports, technology, and digital assets intersect.
Join us this summer at #NFTSE on July 14-15, as we collectively build the future and shape the next phase of digitalization. It’s more than an event – it’s the dawn of a new digital era.
More about NFT Show Europe #NFTSE
NFT Show Europe is one of the world leading events on web3, Blockchain, Metaverse and Digital Art. An international meeting point for experts to share their insights on the next era of the internet in a futuristic business-art atmosphere.
Hashtags we use:
#NFTSE #Web3 #BusinessInTheRealverse #Metaverse #NFT #Blockchain #DigitalArt #NFTCommunity
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Funds Gossip journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.